TOMLAB /AMPL v2.0
TOMLAB /AMPL v2.0 is an interface to optimization problems
formulated in AMPL. The current interface includes the following features:
- Automatically detects the problem type. All problem types have been integrated in one assign statement.
- Makes the AMPL names used for variables and constraints available in Matlab.
- The user can write a solution file to AMPL so that the solution can be viewed in the original format.
- The user can assign the problems as sparse or dense directly through the interface.
- Uses the standard AMPL nl-file format as input file.
- The problems are assigned to a standardized format, making all TOMLAB solvers available for your AMPL problems.
- TOMLAB offers the following number of solvers for your AMPL problems. Example solvers are in brackets: